Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Face Serum
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Skip the laser but get the resultsâyouth recaptured! A laser-free serum that helps repair, resurface, regenerate and renew from the first application. Helps lessen the noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while dramatically improving texture and tone. Formulated with dragons blood complex, yes you read that right! This bright red resin that is obtained from different species of a number of distinct plant genera including Croton, Dracaena, Daemonorops, Calamus rotang and Pterocarpus. The red resin has been in continuous use since ancient times a therapeutic medicine helping to address common skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, premature aging, skin protection and dry skin.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Face Serum with Dragon's Blood Complex:
- Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated and renewed from the first application.
- Immediately lessens the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage
- Dramatically improves the appearance of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking.
- Laser-Free Resurfacer contains 33.5% Dragon's Blood Complex, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree, a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair
- Ideal for the following common skin concerns: Aging Skin, Puffiness, Dark Circles
water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, peg-8 dimethicone, peg-12 glyceryl dimyristate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone glycerin, isododecane, bambusa vulgaris leaf/stem extract niacinamide, decarboxy carnosine hci, ethyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, ethyl perfluorobutyl ether, carbomer aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, croton lechleri resin extract, siegesbeckia orientalis extract, rabdosia rubescens extract, tremella fuciformis (mushroom) extract hordeum vulgare extract, pisum sativum (pea) extract ang